Administrative assistance and collaboration, with a designated point person, is required for a well-written proposal because actually writing it takes the least amount of time of the entire thing.
Grant Fundraising and Proposal Writing
- Administrative, including (but not limited to):
- Researching the correct funders depending on their needs and your projects
- Retrieving the files and information from your records necessary to write the proposal
- Exact number of copies of the RFP, bound or unbound, as required by their rules
- Point person for mutual contact, questions, and retrievals
- Writing, including (but not limited to):
- Writing the proposal according to their applications processes, and based on the information provided to me about your project
- Proper proofreading, editing, and revisions
- And more in all areas
- New Donors / Acquisitions
- Renewals / Reactivation
- Annual Drive / Semi-Annual Drive / Capital Campaign
- Major Gifting / Sponsorship Appeals
- Planned Giving / Legacy Appeals
- Sponsorship Appeals
- Special Appeals
- Thank You Notes (handwritten)
One other aspect of the writing services I offer, is as a Grant Readiness Consultant. Not all NPOs are ready to begin raising funds from grants. Why? Because they haven’t got all their project paperwork in place. I’m here to help you get from no start to the first proposal, and beyond.
Grant Readiness Consulting
Here are a few of the subjects I’ll help you with:
- Create your overall business plan
- Develop your project
- Gather together your legal documents you’ll constantly use in grant writing
- Suggest how to approach volunteers
Contact me today.
Copyright © 2011-2019; all rights reserved.
Write for permission to use any or all of the content herein;
use without permission is a violation of copyright laws
and subject to prosecution.